Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cruise-a-Palooza!!!

Vacation time was here and boy did we all let loose and have fun!
Who knew my pesky chunky little brother would grow up to be an awesome uncle who has turned into Mr. Fit losing over 100 pounds!!! Now I call him for workout advice... crazy world.
Here we are getting ready to board.
Sweet M* always brings the party. This little guy has more energy and enthusiasm in his body than anyone else I know.
Hubby and my brother attempting escargo... turns out they enjoyed it?
I think Captain looks more and more like Hubby everyday. So handsome!
Me and Cuddlebear all fancied up.
Belle with her idol.
The beaches were so much fun.

How cute is he in this hat?
Belle has developed the best personality this year. She is one funny little girl.
My million dollar smile man.
I just love this picture.
When M* first came home he would freak out if the slightest drop of water fell on his clothes and here he is 7 months later completely drenched and LOVIN it!
With Mr. Fitness in the control seat we beat every record there was for surrey biking. I thought we were going to run people over as we lapped all the other leisurely bikers. Phew... note to self do not attempt to keep up with someone who works out WAY more than you. Although, Uncle J better watch out bc I'm doing P90x so next year may be different.
Cuddlebear is getting so big. He is finally enjoying some of the faster rides.
Is there any age where a stroller is no longer necessary???
Christmas in Florida. Where else could you be wearing shorts??
The one family picture from the cruise that was decent.

The cruise was so much fun. I am a huge fan of cruises recently (this was our 2nd) since all of my kids absolutely LOVE the kids club. It is so nice to be able to have a few minutes alone with my husband just to relax. And, I was SO impressed with M*. I was really worried about leaving him in the kids center because he had only stayed with me or my mom since coming home. But, he did so well. I can't get over what a brave little boy he is and I am so thankful that we were given the opportunity to be his parents.

2 comments:

Vive...rie...ama said...

It looks like you had such a fantastic vacation!!! :) I love seeing how happy your kids are, especially Shea's beautiful smile!

MRK said...

Never considered a cruise before but am loving the idea of keeping the kids happy while having time sans kiddos! And I LOVE the photo of your big guys in the stroller. Too funny.