Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Days of School & Haircuts!!!!

We started school Monday and my oldest baby is now in first grade. He will be turning 7 pretty soon which I have a hard time believing. There were no tears and he loves his new teacher!!!
ps- That is my baby sister standing with him... they go to the same school... crazy right?

Cuddlebear started preschool again on Tuesday and he was so adorable. He is the super excited kid that asks a million questions while the teacher is trying to read her first day story. Cuddlebear is also so good at making friends he says hi to everyone. He also is very lucky and has a wonderful teacher this year too!!!
The first days were great, but what I was most excited about was Hubby took the shaggy boys to get haircuts. They actually ended up really happy... I think the long hair days were requiring too much effort with the early mornings.
Don't they look handsome?

3 comments:

msl said...

Oh first days!! My little guy's first day of fist grade is Wednesday...I think I'm going to cry!

Calmil2 said...

I think I'm going to cry every year, ha. They look adorable!!

T. Navis said...

What handsome boys!