Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Kidding!

Well, I went private I think one week ago today? And, I didn't like it. I wasn't sure what to do and then I got sick. I was sick, stuck in bed on my 3-day weekend and my wonderful husband didn't allow me to do a darn thing. So, I did it. I went back through every blog post and removed our names- phew! What a task.

But, it was also so much fun to go back and see all of those pics and videos. To look at what I wrote about my then future son... my thought on adoption... my fears about traveling. It also reminded me how far we have come as a family and about how I wouldn't change a single moment!

FYI: because I removed our names I copied another blogger and let my kids come up with their new identities. My oldest son is now going to be known as Captain Crazy (remember this is what I get for allowing them to name themselves), the second oldest would like to be called Cuddlebear, my youngest son is going to be Sweet M*, and the princess will be called Belle... shocker- I know;)

No comments: