Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finally completed...

It only took me 9 months and 20 days after being home to finally complete a photobook from our journey to Ethiopia. WooHoo!!! And, the only reason I was able to get it done today is because I am home with Cuddlebear who is sick with the flu. My sweet husband took Belle to Disneyland for a Father/ Daughter date and my AMAZING mom, dad and sister took Captain Crazy and Sweet M* to the snow. But, no complaints here I had a ball looking back through all of these pictures. What an amazing journey it was and what a life we have together now. Definitely, the toughest 9 months and 20 some odd days of my life, but every tear and every total freak out led me to where I am and I would not change any of it. Well, maybe the 14 hours of screaming on the plane ride home but you know what I am saying ;)

No comments: