Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Fun Day!!!












I love large families. I love that a last minute plan on Friday to have a play date for our dog can turn into 25+ family members at my home. There is food, laughter, and good times for all. The women talk, the kids play, and the men- well they play too!!!
I feel so blessed to have been born into such a tight-knit family. I guess I should really thank my Grandparents on my mother's side who had 8 children. Those 8 children added 25+ grandchildren. And, those grandchildren (so far) have added 12 great grandchildren. My grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles all made family a number one priority during my childhood, and now that I am grown and have children of my own I get to pass on that same lesson about cherishing family. We are made up of different personalities, different colors, and different views on life but we are generations bound by family ties and LOVE!!!
I can't wait to share all of this with my Sweet Sweet M*!!!

No comments: