Thursday, November 1, 2012

Spooktastic Times!!

This time of year is crazy.  It seems like once October comes... you blink and it's the New Year.  I am trying this year to slow it down and enjoy all the small moments.  I feel so so VERY blessed to have the amazing family that I do.  I feel fortunate now for the struggles we went through together bc in some crazy way it has formed this amazing unbreakable bond that feels surreal.
 Right now life feels SO GOOD!!!  The kids are all getting along impeccably.  They are all respectful and loving towards us.  They all are doing well in school.  And, they are all happy.  Life is as good as it gets.  Seriously, people I am just soaking it up and my heart feels like it could just burst.  There were so many tearful, sleepless nights when Sweet M* first came home that this day was never even in my dreams.  This was something I assumed I had robbed my family of.  And, yet somehow now it is mine and it is real.  Thankful... I suppose thankful is the right word and a fitting word as me move onto the Thanksgiving holiday.
 I am thankful that God brought our family together.  I am thankful for the amazing support we received from our family and friends.  I am thankful I married a man who walks through everything with me and tries everyday to make me smile (no matter what).  I am thankful for each of my children and their amazing personalities and unique qualities.
 Just thankful!!!

No comments: