Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting back on the horse... blogger style

Wow... life happens and if you blink years can pass by.  Especially, when you have 4 kids and own two businesses and are in the process of expanding.  Days and weeks just merge together between homework projects, work reports etc...

I got so lost in the whirlwind BUT then I started reading the book "The Happiness Project" and realized how much fun I had blogging about my life.  It was my pause button.  My moment to stop... to reflect on the days chaos and see the beauty that existed within it.  It was magic to me.  Not to mention the added benefit of being able to recall that magic whenever I am in front of the internet. 

So, I decided to get back on the horse and start blogging again.  It is really great timing anyways because life is great right now and I know that there will be rain clouds to come and I want to remember how life only brings you what you can handle.  How the darkest days can bring the brightest tomorrows.  And, this is how I will do it.  My own pause and rewind buttons for life.

No comments: