Monday, December 17, 2012

Nutcracker Time!!!



Miss Belle asked for ballet lessons on her 4th birthday and I am so glad we obliged.  This sweet girl loves to dance!  But, what she loves the most is to perform so, this is our second year in "The Nutcracker".  It is fun but also super exhausting with 2-3 hour rehearsals for weeks beforehand and then nightly shows for a week and a half... last night was show 2.  Oh, boy it's going to be a whirlwind the next few nights.

But, all of the chaos of running around is forgotten when I see her little eyes light up as she twirls in front of the mirror in her different costumes and tells me stories of how someday she will play Claire.

This one is made of sunshine!!!

Adoption Front:
We have received word that we won't be moving forward with Q.  We were shown two new referrals but are taking it slow to recoup and see what we should do next.  In the meantime though the kids have made it clear they still want a sister.  Sweet M* asked about it the other day and said... "Mom, I won't be the only one."  Just that and then walked away.  I think it means a lot to him to have someone with a similar story in the family.  And, last night Belle told me she has been dreaming about the orphanage.  One dream was that her and her sister were adopted by us together.  The other was she went to Ghana with us and it only took one trip to bring her sister home.  I'm praying hard and giving this one to the Lord bc it is weighing heavy on my heart.  I trust he will lead us where we are meant to be.

1 comment:

Lapel Pins said...

She is cute little princess