Sunday, December 9, 2012

Feliz Navidad... Gingerbread House Extravaganza!!

 I love blogging... want to know why??  Well that is how I met one of my good friends and through her met several more.  These girls are my peeps!  We are connected through adoption, laughs and tears and I cannot imagine my life without them.
 Our gingerbread house party turned into a Mexican celebration bc one of our friends amazing son and husband are taking gifts down to Mexico to some of the working poor families whose children would otherwise go without.  The entry fee was a donation and I had so much fun buying gifts for those kids!!
And, seriously is this photo just too cute for words.  Look at all of those sweet faces.  We have seen the ups and downs in adoption and life in this group.  But, the amazing and wonderful thing is we get through them together.
Here is Sweet M* making his house with his buddies... oh and did I mention on of the amazing mama's not only handmade the gingerbread but also pre-built them so we could let the kids have FUN with this project!!!
Two of my other cuties making their houses.  Cuddlebear was there too and had a blast.  He has been suffering from anxiety for awhile... but this night he was having so much fun!
Here is me... doing well sticking to my plan of soaking it up!  I am such a lucky mom.

1 comment:

Calmil2 said...

I am so lucky to have you as a friend!!!