Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yesterday was a good day.
I received my home study after picking it up from the post office (it was lost but now it is found). Then to my surprise when I got home I had my last document for my dossier and my notice of favorable determination for my 171... Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!
So, my documents are now on their way to Sacramento to a courier who will walk them in to be authenticated and then mail them back to me... and my notarized Home Study is on its way to Wacap so I can soon be Officially Waiting!!! Of course there is a decent size check I have to write in between those stages... but it feels good to be moving on to the next phase. I am hoping the holidays keep me crazy busy so the wait is manageable.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What great news! Congrats!

msl said...

Yayyy!!!! Congratulations!!!

Zoe said...

Congrats, Amber! This is great news! So glad to hear it.