Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekend Catch Up

I don't know where time goes... but I have a lot of catching up to do. We wasted no time getting into the Halloween spirit this year starting with a visit to Disneyland on the first night of their Halloween festivities. The place was packed but we still managed to have a good time!!!


And, this past weekend we did a little brick or treating. As you can see my kids are readily getting my $5 worth on the orange t-shirts. They want to wear them every time we do anything Halloween :)

The kids were thrilled that they were able to change into their actual costumes in the evening to go back in to Legoland for the actual trick or treating.
Adoption Update:
USCIS received our Home Study... YAY!!! But, my copies I think are lost in the mail... BOO!!!
I have to re-do 1 document for my dossier then I can get everything aucthenticated. I am approaching my goal date of Oct. 15th which is when I wanted to be done with the dossier. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Good news is that our agency uses the uscis stamped date for the date you are officially starting your wait. Come on 171H!!!

Happy October!!!

2 comments:

Calmil2 said...

Okay, the chicken costume is my all time favorite!!! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday for some pumpkin patching (pretty sure that isn't a word:)

Charity Hildebrand said...

I stumbled across your blog through another blog and I just have to say that your family is so adorable! We're about at the same place in the adoption process as you, but with AAI. We're hoping to have our Dossier off to Ethiopia the end of this month :) Blessings to you!

Charity