Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disneyland

Here is the big boys' cookie creation. At $8 per cookie mom and dad decided they could share. So, the boys each created one 1/2 and then put them together for a brief photo opp. before gobbling them down!
Belle was having so much fun at California Adventure. I think she thought she was a movie star in their hollywood area.


The boys tried to take a bite out of the giant candy corn.
Mom bought the boys some fun halloween shirts to make the trip more festive :)
The princess and her daddy!
All three monsters! I cannot believe how difficult it is to get a good pic of all three, I don't know if I ever will...but I will continue to try.


We went to our fav place once again...BUT it was HalloweenTime at Disneyland and we wanted to check out the new decorations and ride Jack Skeleton's remodeled Haunted House. (I know you are all laughing at us)

No comments: