Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bates Nut Farm

This is my favorite picture of Belle right now. Doesn't she look adorable?
Captain Crazy completed the straw maze, and took a picture next to his favorite scarecrow (Belle's Favorite too!) Patrick from SpongeBob even though I always vowed to never let my kids watch that terrible show.
A picture of the straw maze losers :( Even though E found a clue (the corn husks were thicker at each of the 8 stations we were trying to get to). But, I made the mistake of mentioning that a clue existed and...
Captain Crazy and Dad took the Victory!
Here's all of Grandma D's Nuts!!!!
Someone has got to let me in on the secret of getting a great picture of all three kids. I may have to start photoshop'ing my photos.
The big boys had fun with the Giant Pumpkins!

A brief picture before disaster struck. (i.e. Captain Crazy whining that Cuddlebear was too heavy...mom being squished by all...almost tipping over...) Sorry Dad this one did not turn out as well as last years :( But we tried!
Our little pumpkin! Take note that Daddy lost her pretty bow :(



The boys had fun playing with their Halloween football. This was a neat picture I thought.
Once again a picture of all three where not everyone is looking. And, this was the best of about 15 pictures. But, even without the perfect picture we had a blast at Bates Nut Farm. And, we enjoyed spending time with Nana, Grandma D's and Aunt E.

No comments: