Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Soccer Saturday

The big boys had their first soccer games this past weekend. We all had a great time cheering them on.








I am loving my kids ages right now. All of the sudden there has been a big shift in my duties as a mom. At first I was having a hard time letting go of the baby days. Thankfully that has passed and I am embracing all that comes with exiting baby/ toddler era and moving into the kid stage.

Now I am worried that these are going to be the glory days that I miss someday and so I am trying to soak them up as much as I can. The kids are all so innocent still, they still think mom and dad are fun and cool. They want to hug us and be near us. They want to go places with us. They tell us they are going to live with us forever. They think we are all knowing & amazing people. I wish it would stay this way forever. Unfortunately, they will continue to grow. Kind of a fact of life. So for now I will soak up their youth and prepare to watch them each grow into a unique and amazing person :)

No comments: