Friday, June 5, 2009

Summertime... WooHoo!!!!

Yipeee!!!! Preschool graduation... check! Kindergarten graduation... check! Bags packed... check! You get the idea. Summer is here, we are out of school and we are leaving out of town. I am so excited. We are going to DisneyWorld which some who know us well would say is our favorite place in the world.
However I am even more excited than normal this time because I have found a way to combine my two obsessions Disney and Africa. This time we are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. The entire theme throughout the resort- decor, original artwork, employees, food, ambiance are all AFRICAN!!!!! Not to mention the resort sits on the Savannah from the park and is home to some amazing live animals.
So, I know it is definitely not comparable to the real thing (in a million ways)... but we are still very very excited!!!

4 comments:

T. Navis said...

WOW!! Super-cool! I expect LOTS of pics when you get back :)

Calmil2 said...

Looks amazing!!! Can't wait to hear about it. Have a great time :)

Julie said...

Have fun!

writex3 said...

That looks wonderful!